On Monday, we will explore the differences and similarities between paleontology and archaeology! Ask me...
- Whether a paleontologist or archeologist would be looking for a dinosaur bone
- Which fossil I chose to paint!
- How my papyrus turned out
On Tuesday, have a happy July 4th!!
On Wednesday, we will be focusing on archeology and learning about ancient civilizations, with a focus on Egypt! You can ask me...
- How I made my pyramid
- What I wrote on my papyrus
- My favorite fact about ancient Egypt!
On Thursday, we will shift our focus to paleontology and have a day surrounding dinosaurs! Ask me...
- My favorite stop on the dino tour!
- How big Ultrasaurus macIntosh was
- What my dino diorama looks like
On Friday, we will be pulling together all that we learned and going on a mock archeological dig outside. You can ask me...
- What I found on the digsite!
- How I designed the bead on my story necklace
- What I loved most about camp!