On Monday, we are learning all about bugs and insects. Ask me about...
- How I know if an animal is an insect or not.
- What kind of bug I collected outside.
- What kind of insect I invented!
On Tuesday, we will learn about herps (reptiles and amphibians.) Ask me about...
- The difference between reptiles and amphibians.
- The presentation we saw on cold blooded animals!
Wednesday is all about birds. Ask me about...
- The Great Migration game that we played.
- The different reasons that birds communicate with each other.
On Thursday, we will learn all about mammals, specifically marine mammals. Ask me about...
- The whale blubber gloves we used. Ask me if it kept my hand warm or not!
- How big different marine mammals are, and which mammal my partner and I measured out.
- What five things are needed in a habitat.
- What kind of animal I invented and what kind of habitat it lives in.
- What kind of habitat I created in my diorama, and what animal lives there.