On Monday, campers will be learning about animals with hair and fur. Ask campers...
- Which was the hardest clue in the animal scavenger hunt.
- How their poem turned out!
- (If older) What their opinion was on the deer dilemma.
- Which animal they made out of yarn.
On Tuesday, we will learn about amphibians and reptiles! We will be visited by the Leslie Science and Nature Center with a Cold Blooded Classification Program. Ask campers...
- Which live animals they saw!
- How they made an origami frog!
- If they could jump as far as a frog.
Wednesday will be dedicated to creatures in the water. We will be visiting a research lab in the Krause Natural Science Building to see the results of fish brain development research. Ask campers...
- What they learned in Cunming's lab.
- Which shark jaw they thought was the scariest.
- What they learned about at the stream table.
On Thursday, campers will learn about things with wings! Ask them...
- If their bird beak was effective.
- How they made it through a massive migration as a bird.
- What kind of insect they created!
Friday will be focused on the habitats creatures live in, as well as animal classification. Ask campers...
- Who they made a habitat diorama for.
- How animals are classified into groups.
- What I loved most about camp this week!