On Monday, campers will learn what insects are and look closely at them. Ask me...
- What is an insect?
- How I decorated my bug jar.
- What bugs I got to see up close!
On Tuesday, we will focus on spiders! We will be visited by the Leslie Science and Nature Center for a bug program! Ask me...
- How I made my own spider web!
- What bugs I saw during the presentation.
On Wednesday, campers will learn about ladybugs. Ask me...
- What the lady bug life cycle is.
- How painted my insect.
- If I was a ladybug or aphid in our Ladybug/Aphid (Red Light/Green Light) game.
On Thursday, we will learn about bees! Ask me...
- How I made my own bee!
- The difference between honeybees and bumblebees.
- How I gathered my own pollen like a bee!
On Friday, we will look for bugs outside! Ask me...
- How I created my own bug!
- Is a termite eating a dead tree a good bug or bad bug?
- What bug is my favorite!