On Monday, campers will learn about the basics of chemistry. Ask them...
- What an atom and isotope are.
- If I won Periodic Table Battleship!
- How we made slime.
On Tuesday, we will learn all about chemical reactions and how they work. Ask campers...
- Which mixtures worked well with plaster, and which did not.
- If my baking soda vinegar boat could float.
- What I did with yesterday's slime!
Wednesday, campers will be learning about density. Ask them...
- How they made spaghetti dance!
- If regular or diet soda is sweeter.
- What a Cartesian Diver is.
Thursday will be devoted to Acids and Bases, and their differences. Ask campers...
- How powerful bleach really is.
- What was used to neutralize a base.
- How sour soda really is.
On Friday, campers will be experimenting food chemistry. Ask them...
- How they turned juice into a solid.
- How they made stained glass out of sugar!
- What they loved most about camp this week.