Monday, July 24, 2017

Nature Detective Questions

This week we're learning all about nature and some of its mysteries. Here are some questions you can ask your camper at the end of each day.

On Monday, we're learning about endangered animals. Ask me...

  • What are Vaquita and why we need to protect them.
  • What questions I asked the marine biologist!
  • Who's my favorite endangered animal.
On Tuesday, it's all about water. Ask me...
  • If I could clean up an oil spill.
  • What happened to Freddie the Fish.
  • How does the Super Bowl affect plumbing.
On Wednesday, we're going to the Arb! Make sure campers wear their camp T-shirt and comfortable shoes!

On Thursday, we're learning about plants. Ask me...
  • About my paper clay leaf. 
  • How to make a wetland model.
  • What leaves I can identify.
On Friday, we're back to animals. Ask me...
  • How I figured out the animal track scenes.
  • Some of the wildlife habitat riddles I learned.
  • What was the best part of camp this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment