Monday is paleontology day, so campers will be learning about dinosaurs and the creatures that lived with them Ask campers...
- Which dinosaur they made a diorama for.
- Which fossils were the hardest to sort.
- Which prehistoric period they would most like to visit.
Tuesday, campers will be taking a field trip to the Arboretum to learn about ecology with a program by Matthei Botanical Gardens. Please make sure you child has comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, and bug spray!
On Wednesday, campers will learn about astronomy. Ask them...
- Which constellations you could see in the sky tonight!
- How I made a balloon rocket.
- What I learned in my planetarium show!
Thursday is all about archaeology, so campers will be exploring past human behavior and artifacts. Ask them...
- What they know about pennies.
- What was found in Burnham house.
- How they designed their own pot!
On Friday, campers will finish off their week learning about zoology! Ask them...
- What a dichotomous key is.
- Which animals I painted.
- If I found all the Pokemon around the museum!