On Monday, we will be learning all about stars, including their life cycles and how to find them. Ask me...
- What the last stage of the star life cycle is!
- Which constellation I can find using their star clocks.
- Which planetarium show I saw.
On Tuesday, we will zoom out and look at our entire solar system Ask me...
- What my favorite planet is.
- If my group painted planets or made beaded bracelets.
- How my planet flipbook looks!
On Wednesday, we will look at specific planets and their varying characteristics! Ask me...
- How I measured the topography of Mars.
- How I recreated Jupiter's bands in a cup!
- If my volcano exploded!
On Thursday, campers will learn all about constellations and make their own! Ask me...
- Which constellation I made out of LED lights.
- How my 3-D constellation turned out.
- What my planetarium show was about!
On Friday, we will focus all on space travel! Ask me...
- How rockets work.
- What we made ours out of.
- How high my rocket launched into the sky!