Monday, July 10, 2017

Animal Explorer Questions

This week will be learning all about animals!

On Monday, we will be learning about wild animals.  Ask me about...

  • The wild animals I found hiding. 
  • The animal yoga I did.  What animal poses were there?
On Tuesday, we will be learning about animals in the water.  Ask me about...
  • The ocean animal movement game we played.
  • The fish I caught!
On Wednesday, we will be learning about things with wings. Ask me about...
  • The live animals we saw that visited us from the Leslie Science and Nature Center. 
  • The different bird beaks we learned about and what food the bird eats. 
On Thursday, we will be learning about forest animals.  Ask me about...
  • The animals that call a tree "home". 
  • The squirrel song we sang and the game of squirrel tag we played. 
On Friday, we will be learning about the places that animals live (habitats).  Ask me about...
  • The "Oh Deer" game we played. 
  • My animal habitat diorama I made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment