Monday, July 31, 2017

I Dig Archaeology Questions

This week we're learning all about archaeology. Here are some questions to ask your campers each day.

On Monday we're learning about archaeologists. Ask me...

  • What are the steps of an archaeological dig.
  • What did my scientist look like.
  • Who won the archaeology olympics!
On Tuesday Red and Green group are going to the Kelsey museum. Remember to wear your camp shirts! For everyone else, ask me...
  • If we figured out the greek robe.
  • What ingredients make good fabric dye.
  • How I figured out stories with parts missing.
On Wednesday we're learning about artifacts. Ask me...
  • Whether I could put together the broken pot.
  • To see my rock art.
  • If I got all the garbage bags correct.
On Thursday Orange group is going to the Kelsey museum. Remember to wear your camp shirts! For everyone else, ask me...

  • If we figured out the greek robe.
  • What ingredients make good fabric dye.
  • How I figured out stories with parts missing.
On Friday we'll be doing archaeology! Ask me...
  • What did I find in the archaic campsite.
  • What does viking poo look like.
  • What was the best part of camp!



No comments:

Post a Comment