Monday, July 31, 2017

Nature Explorers Questions

This week will be learning all about nature!

On Monday, we will be learning about shapes in nature  Ask me about...
  • The shapes I saw on our nature walk. 
  • The binoculars I made. 
On Tuesday, we will be learning about trees.  Ask me about...
  • The parts of a tree I learned about. 
  • My tree costume I made. 
On Wednesday, we will be learning about animals  Ask me about...
  • The different different animals I saw on the 3rd floor and outside. 
  • The scat (poop) I saw (don't worry, it's not real!). 
On Thursday, we will be learning about rocks.  Ask me about...
  • The rocks I saw on the 2nd floor.  And what is the Michigan state rock?
  • The pet rock I made. 
On Friday, we will be learning about sounds in nature.  Ask me about...
  • The listening walk we went on and if I heard anything. 
  • The rainstick I made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment