Monday, July 2, 2012

Zoology Adventure 1


We are so excited for our third week of camp, and hope you are too! You can use this blog to follow some of the camp happenings going on at the Museum and beyond.

Here are some suggestions of what to ask your children about at the end of each day!

Monday:
           Ask me about using an animal’s skull to tell if it is an herbivore or carnivore.
           Ask me about food webs.
Tuesday:
            Ask me about some animals that live in the Arctic, and how they adapt to live there.
            Ask me about how humans and animals adapt to their environment.
Thursday:
            Ask me about the camouflage game we played in the Arboretum
            Ask me about the animals we saw in the Arboretum.
Friday:
            Ask me about the Habitat Dioramas that we made!
            Ask me about the Animal Olympics!

No comments:

Post a Comment