Monday, July 9, 2012

Forensic Science Quest 2


We are so excited for our fourth week of camp, and hope you are too! You can use this blog to follow some of the camp happenings going on at the Museum and beyond.  And don’t forget to check back on Friday to see pictures from our week!

Here are some suggestions of what to ask your children about at the end of each day!

Monday:
            Ask me about the chromatography (pen ink) tests we did!
            Ask me about the Mystery Powder we looked at.
Tuesday:
            Ask me about how we extracted DNA from a banana!
Ask me about the Blood Spatter Lab.
Wednesday
Ask me about lifting latent fingerprints.
            Ask me about the handwriting samples we looked at.
Thursday:
            Ask me about the mammal track patterns that we looked at, and what stories they told.
            Ask me about the presentation by the U-M Crime Scene Technician!
Friday:
             Ask me about the evidence we found for the mock crime scene.
Ask me about who I think committed the crime and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment