Monday, July 16, 2012

Paleontology Adventure 1


We are so excited for our fifth week of camp, and hope you are too! You can use this blog to follow some of the camp happenings going on at the Museum and beyond. Please be sure to check the blog again on Friday to see some pictures from the week!

Here are some suggestions of what to ask your children about at the end of each day!

Monday:
                Ask me about the dinosaur sounds we made.
                Ask me about dinosaur sizes.
Tuesday:
                Ask me about the animals we saw in the dioramas on the second floor.
                Ask me about the timeline we made.
Wednesday:
                Ask me about the fossils we saw.
                Ask me about the La Brea Tar Pits we made.
Thursday:
                Ask me about the big prehistoric animals that lived after the dinosaurs.
                Ask me about how people hunted the mastodons.
Friday:
                Ask me about the dinosaur dig we went on.
                Ask me about the dinosaur exhibit we put together on the second floor.





No comments:

Post a Comment