Monday, July 30, 2012

Science Sampler Adventure 1


We are so excited for our seventh week of camp, and hope you are too! You can use this blog to follow some of the camp happenings going on at the Museum and beyond. Please be sure to check the blog again on Friday to see some pictures from the week!

Here are some suggestions of what to ask your children about at the end of each day!

Monday:
                Ask me about the oobleck we made!
                Ask me about our experiments with bubbles.
Tuesday:
                Ask me about the insect I made.
                Ask me about how bees communicate!
Wednesday:
Ask me about our cell rap!
Ask me about some of the vital signs we checked on ourselves.
Thursday:
                Ask me about how we made clouds in bottles.
                Ask me about the types of clouds we saw outside!
Friday:
                Ask me about the bats we saw!
                Ask me about the “echolocation” game we played!

No comments:

Post a Comment