Monday, July 9, 2012

Zoology Adventure 2


We are so excited for our fourth week of camp, and hope you are too! You can use this blog to follow some of the camp happenings going on at the Museum and beyond.  And don’t forget to check back on Friday to see pictures from our week!

Here are some suggestions of what to ask your children about at the end of each day!

Monday:
            Ask me about the whale we drew on the sidewalk outside!
Ask me about the ocean animals we talked about.
Tuesday:
            Ask me about the birds that visited us!
Ask me about bird I created and it what it can do.
Wednesday
Ask me about the diurnal and nocturnal desert animals we talked about.
Ask me about the desert relay race.
Thursday:
            Ask me about our visit to the Arboretum.
Ask me about the different animals we saw there.
Friday:
            Ask me about the reptiles that visited us.
Ask me about the differences between reptiles and amphibians.

No comments:

Post a Comment