Monday, July 2, 2012

Forensic Science Quest 1


We are so excited for our third week of camp, and hope you are too! You can use this blog to follow some of the camp happenings going on at the Museum and beyond.

Here are some suggestions of what to ask your children about at the end of each day!

Monday:
                Ask me about the stolen Deinonychus poster.
                Ask me about some types of evidence that forensic scientists look for.
Tuesday:
                Ask me about fingerprint identification.
                Ask me about how we collected shoeprints!

No Camp on Wednesday! Have a good 4th of July!
 
Thursday:
                Ask me about the different fibers we looked at.
                Ask me about tool impressions.
Friday:
                Ask me about our Deductive Reasoning challenge.
                Ask me about how we used evidence to solve the mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment