Monday, July 23, 2012

Paleontology Adventure 2


We are so excited for our sixth week of camp, and hope you are too! You can use this blog to follow some of the camp happenings going on at the Museum and beyond. Please be sure to check the blog again on Friday to see some pictures from the week!

Here are some suggestions of what to ask your children about at the end of each day!


Monday:
            Ask me how to tell if an animal is a dinosaur.
Ask me about some dinosaur extremes that we learned about!
Tuesday:
            Ask me how a dinosaur fossil forms.
            Ask me about the fossil art that we made!
Wednesday:
Ask me what we saw on the 2nd floor tour!
            Ask me about the gastrolith demonstration we saw.
Thursday:
            Ask me about the dinosaur tracks!
            Ask me about the T-Rex footprint we traced.
Friday:
            Ask me about what kind of fossils we talked about on our fossil hunt!
            Ask me about the Junior Paleontologist activity we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment