Monday, July 16, 2012

Archaeology Quest 1


We are so excited for our fifth week of camp, and hope you are too! You can use this blog to follow some of the camp happenings going on at the Museum and beyond. Please be sure to check the blog again on Friday to see some pictures from the week!

Here are some suggestions of what to ask your children about at the end of each day!

Monday:
                Ask me what types of artifacts we found in our Archaeology grid.
                Ask me how we classified the artifacts in our “doohickey” kits.
Tuesday:
                Ask me about the Mummy Presentation at the Kelsey Museum.
                Ask me about the Hieroglyphic scroll we saw!
Wednesday:
    Ask me about the Planetarium Show we saw, called Stars of the Pharaohs.
    Ask me about the pyramids we made.
Thursday:
                Ask me about the mythology presentation at the Kelsey Museum.
                Ask me about the Medusa headdresses we made!
Friday:
                Ask me about the Greek pot I designed.
                Ask me which part of the Greek Olympic games was my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment