Monday, July 30, 2012

Ecology Quest 1


We are so excited for our seventh week of camp, and hope you are too! You can use this blog to follow some of the camp happenings going on at the Museum and beyond. Please be sure to check the blog again on Friday to see some pictures from the week!

Here are some suggestions of what to ask your children about at the end of each day!

Monday:
                Ask me about the plant and animal diversity we found on the Diag.
                Ask me about the soil experiment we did.
Tuesday:
                Ask me about the difference between an insect and other animals.
                Ask me how we collected bugs and identified them!
Wednesday:
Ask me about the Climate Change presentation we saw.
Ask me about the food chain project we did.
Thursday:
                Ask me about the plants we saw at the Arboretum.
                Ask me about the sun print pictures we made!
Friday:
                Ask me why nonnative plants can sometimes harm the environment.
                Ask me about the most interesting part of the butterfly garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment