On Monday, we will learn the order of our planets in the solar system. Ask me about...
- What I saw in my planetarium show! Which planets did I visit?
- The mnemonic I came up with to remember the order of the planets.
On Tuesday, we will learn about how humans explore space. Ask me about...
- My space diorama that I made.
- The secret message from space that I decoded. How was the message sent? How did I decode it?
- What training I did today to prepare for space travel.
On Wednesday, we will build space vehicles and learn all about vehicles used for space exploration. Ask me about...
- My rocket that I built today.
- My lunar orbiter that I made today. What equipment did I need for my space missions?
On Thursday, it's all about moons. Ask me about...
- My painting with moon dust.
- What I learned on my Grand Tour of Jupiter's moons. Which moon is my favorite?
- My moon settlement that I created!
On Friday, we will end the week with learning about rockets. Ask me about...
- Our experiments with antacid tablets and water.
- How our rocket launches went! How high my rocket went?