On Monday, we will learn about the brain. Ask me about...
- The model neuron I made.
- The electrical activity I saw of 2 muscles
On Tuesday, we explored the neurons of cockroach legs. Ask me about...
- The cockroach leg and what effect temperature had on it.
- The "dancing" cockroach leg.
- The Anatomage Table at the Taubman Library.
On Wednesday, we learned about human muscles and action potentials. Ask me about...
- The neuron activity I saw from the small muscles in my hand.
- My reaction time and how it compared to other peoples.
- The Lab I toured.
On Thursday, it's all optogenetics and memory. Ask me about...
- The experiments I did with the flies.
- The memory experiments we did.
On Friday, we will complete our experiments and learn about smells. Ask me about...
- Our smell walk in the Arb.
- The experiments my group created/tested.