On Monday, we are learning all about sound. Ask me about...
- The dancing oobleck that we saw, and what made the oobleck dance!
- The guitars that we made. What did we learn about sound waves and how guitars make music?
On Tuesday, we will learn about force and motion. Ask me about...
- The ramps we built for our Sheep in a Jeep, and what kind of different tests we did.
- The inertia tower we built, and what happened when we pulled index cards out from between the blocks.
- The force and motion exploration stations we visited, and what kind of activities we did at each.
On Wednesday, we will explore the physics of color and light. As me about...
- The rainbow paper that we made.
- The cow eye dissection, and what each part of the eye is used for!
- The Cosmic Colors planetarium show we saw!
On Thursday, we will learn about energy. Ask me about...
- The difference between potential and kinetic energy.
- The hand-held generator we used, and how we learned about which kinds of lights are more efficient.
On Friday, we will explore circuits. Ask me about...
- The dough circuits we made!
- What a conductor and insulator are, and what kinds of materials we tested to explore the difference between the two.
- The snap circuits we played with!