Monday, July 25, 2016

Animal Explorer Questions

Welcome to Animal Explorers, the first Little Explorers session!

On Monday, the campers will learn about things with wings.  Ask me about...
  • My Bird Wings I made.
  • The Birds I saw on the third floor.
On Tuesday, the campers will learn about creepy crawlers.  Ask me about...
  • The Spider Hat I made.
  • The Insects I saw.
On Wednesday, the campers will learn about animals under the sea.  Ask me about...
  • The Ocean Animal Dice Game I played and what animals were on it.
  • The Rainbow Fish.
On Wednesday, the campers will learn about furry animals.  Ask me about...
  • Some of the animals and sounds I made in the Animal Dice Game
  • My Paper Bag Puppet.
On Wednesday, the campers will learn about animals in your backyard.  Ask me about...
  • The Bird Feeder I made.
  • The Animals I saw on my scavenger hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment