On Monday, we will learn who engineers are, and what they do. Ask me about...
- What kind of engineer I should be. What did my quiz say about this kind of engineer?
- What I did with HexBugs!
- What was in my Engineering Mystery Bag Challenge.
Tuesday is all about electrical engineering. Ask me about...
- What I built using snap circuits.
- What kind of fruit I used to power a light bulb!
- The difference between a parallel and series circuit.
On Wednesday, we will learn about mechanical engineering. Ask me about...
- The roller coaster I built! How long was is?
- My crash test car. How did I improve my design? Did my egg survive the crash?
The activities on Thursday tower over all the others... literally! Today is all about structural engineering. Ask me about...
- How tall I built my newspaper tower. What structure tips did I use to make it sturdy?
- (Older) My sumo bot! What did I do with my sumo bot, and what is it made out of?
- (Younger) What I made pop out of my pop-up card!
On Friday, we will end our week by learning about robotics. Ask me about...
- Which engineering challenges I could complete. Which challenge was my favorite?
- (Older) How my sumo bot battle went.
- (Younger) What I built in Junior Robotics! What noise did it make?