Monday, July 13, 2015

Space Explorers Questions

Our afternoon session this week is all about space exploration!  Here are some questions to ask your campers to keep them engaged even after they've left camp for the day.

On Monday, we are learning about explorations on our Moon.  Ask me about...

  • The touchdown activity.
  • What I would bring on a trip to the Moon.
  • The planetarium show (Red group only).

On Tuesday, we are learning about new planets.  Ask me about...

  • How we find planets around distant suns.
  • The telescope I made.
  • The planetarium show (Green and Yellow groups only).

On Wednesday, we will be doing astronaut training.  Ask me about...

  • Astronaut training.
  • The videos from Astronaut Chris Hadfield.

On Thursday, we are learning about missions to Mars.  Ask me about...

  • My Mars diorama.
  • Our rover races.

On Friday, we are learning about rockets.  Ask me about...

  • Our water rockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment