On Monday, we're learning about archaeologists. Ask me about...
- What an archaeologist does, and some of the tools they use.
- My "Draw an Archaeologist" challenge and what I think a scientist's work space might look like
- The archaeology quizzes we took
On Tuesday, we're learning about underwater archaeology. Ask me about...
- Our trip to the Kelsey (if I'm in Red or Orange group)
- The boat I built while we talked about underwater archaeology
- Our game of underwater archaeology battleship
On Wednesday, we're learning about Michigan archaeology. Ask me about...
- The Burnham House Archaeology site
- The atlatl I made, and how native michiganders hunted mastodons
- The basket or pouch I wove
On Thursday, we're learning about learning from artifacts. Ask me about...
- Our trip to the Kelsey (if I'm in Blue or Yellow group)
- How archaeologists describe their artifacts
- What system of measurement do archaeologists use
On Friday, we're learning about the archaeology process. Ask me about...
- Our mystery cemetery
- How archaeologists grid a site
- How archaeologists sift through a site