On Monday, we're learning about observation and evidence. Ask me about...
- Our witness experiment and the reliability of eye witness testimony
- The mock crime scene we documented!
- Why it's so important to keep a crime scene undisturbed and intact
On Tuesday, we're learning about fingerprinting and impression evidence. Ask me about...
- Our tennis shoe detectives activity and what we can learn from footprints
- The set of my fingerprints I get to take home!
- How CSI's lift latent prints they find at crime scenes.
On Wednesday we're learning about police officers. Ask me about...
- My visit to the police station!
If I stayed behind. Ask me about...
- The police officer who visited our museum.
- The police officer hat and badge I made.
- The police training obstacle course I completed
On Thursday, we're learning about fiber, hair, and DNA evidence. Ask me about...
- The hair strand model I made.
- Using DNA to solve our "Who Robbed the Bank" activity
- Why DNA is such an accurate and important piece of evidence
On Friday, we investigate a crime at the museum. Ask me about...
- What crime took place.
- What evidence we collected.
- Who did it!