Monday, August 15, 2016

Science Explorers Questions

Welcome to Science Explorers, the final Little Explorers session for the summer!

On Monday, the campers will learn about animals.  Ask me about...
  • The habitat I made for my animal.
  • The plastic animals I sorted and what groups I put them into. 
On Tuesday, the campers will learn about being a scientist and will get to do some of their own experiments!  Ask me about...
  • What happened during the elephant toothpaste activity!
  • What happened when we added vinegar to baking soda. 
On Wednesday, the campers will learn about space and what is it like to be an astronaut.  Ask me about...
  • My trip the planetarium
  • The Astronaut Helmet I made
  • Also we will be launching our rockets powered by some Alka-Seltzer  and some "rocket fuel" at 11:30am on Wednesday.  If you would like to join us for our rocket launch, we will be in the drop off area. 
On Thursday, the campers will learn about rocks and geologists.  Ask me about...
  • The rocks I found on my rock hunt.
  • The fossils on saw in the Museum.
On Friday, the campers will learn about dinosaurs and paleontologists.  Ask me about...
  • What I found when I went on a dig. 
  • What dinosaurs I saw in the Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment