Monday, August 8, 2016

Dinosaur Explorer Questions

Welcome to Dinosaur Explorers, the second Little Explorers session!

On Monday, the campers will learn what dinosaurs are.  Ask me about...
  • What a dinosaur is.
  • The dinosaur says game I played.
  • The dinosaur hatching eggs activity I did.
On Tuesday, the campers will learn about herbivores and carnivores.  Ask me about...
  • The meat eaters and plant eaters I saw in the exhibits.
  • The T. rex tooth I found and what colors I painted it.
On Wednesday, the campers will learn about dinosaur footprints.  Ask me about...
  • The Footprint fossils I saw in the exhibits.
  • The T. rex footprint I saw and how many kids fit inside it!
On Thursday, the campers will learn about paleontologists.  Ask me about...
  • The tools that paleontologists use.
  • The dig box and what fossils I found.
On Friday, the campers will learn dinosaur skeletons and fossils.  Ask me about...
  • The fossils I saw in the exhibits.
  • The dinosaur skeleton I built.

No comments:

Post a Comment