Monday, August 1, 2016

CSI: Ann Arbor Questions

Our seventh week of camp is off to a great start exploring mysteries. We have a full week of solving crimes and using our detective skills. Here are some questions to ask your camper at the end of each day!

On Monday, we are learning about documenting the crime scene. Ask me about...
  • The crime scene we mapped out and the evidence we collected.
  • The Case of the Missing Computer Chip and who stole the computer chip.
On Tuesday, we are learning about evidence.  Ask me about...
  • My Fingerprints and if they are loops, whorls or arches. 
  • How I lifted latent fingerprints. 
  • The fabric identification tests I did. 
On Wednesday, we are learning about Blood and DNA.  Ask me about...
  • What blood is made of?
  • The blood tests I did and which suspect committed the crime. 
On Thursday, we are learning about the police and the people who help solve crimes.  The Yellow and Green groups will be getting a visit at the Museum by a police officer and the Red, Blue and Orange groups are visiting the University of Michigan Police Department.  

For Yellow and Green groups, ask me about...
  • The Detective Training Obstacle Course and ask to see my Secret Agent ID card. 
  • Ask me about the Police Officer that visited the Museum. 
For Red, Blue and Orange, ask me about...
  • My visit to the Police Station and the things I saw there. 
On Friday, we will investigate a crime at the Museum. Ask me about...
  • What crime took place. 
  • What evidence we collected
  • Who did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment