On Monday, we are learning about documenting the crime scene. Ask me about...
- The crime scene we mapped out and the evidence we collected.
- The Case of the Missing Computer Chip and who stole the computer chip.
On Tuesday, we are learning about evidence. Ask me about...
- My Fingerprints and if they are loops, whorls or arches.
- How I lifted latent fingerprints.
- The fabric identification tests I did.
On Wednesday, we are learning about Blood and DNA. Ask me about...
- What blood is made of?
- The blood tests I did and which suspect committed the crime.
On Thursday, we are learning about the police and the people who help solve crimes. The Yellow and Green groups will be getting a visit at the Museum by a police officer and the Red, Blue and Orange groups are visiting the University of Michigan Police Department.
For Yellow and Green groups, ask me about...
- The Detective Training Obstacle Course and ask to see my Secret Agent ID card.
- Ask me about the Police Officer that visited the Museum.
For Red, Blue and Orange, ask me about...
- My visit to the Police Station and the things I saw there.
On Friday, we will investigate a crime at the Museum. Ask me about...
- What crime took place.
- What evidence we collected
- Who did it!