On Monday, we will learn about zoology. Ask me about:
- The bugs we caught (and then released!) with our bug catchers and what we learned about them!
- The Oh Deer game we played, and how it showed us what deer need in their habitat.
- The crafts we painted- did I make a bird or a snake?
On Tuesday, we will focus on physical science. Ask me about:
- How we worked in groups to design rockets using 2L bottles.
- The snap circuits we explored, and what kind of circuits we created.
- The bouncy balls that we made from scratch!
On Wednesday, we will be taking a field trip to the Arboretum! Ask me about:
- The parachute games we played.
- The nature scavenger hunt we did, and what we looked for!
- The insect relay race we played.
- If we saw any neat wildlife or plants while we were there.
On Thursday, we will travel into outer space for astronomy day! Ask me about:
- The space helmets we made, and how they helped us decode secret messages or pictures.
- How high our rockets went when we launched them!
- The Star Talk planetarium show we saw, and what we learned about the night sky.
On Friday, we will learn about paleontology. Ask me about:
- The amber fossil slime we made!
- What we saw on the dinosaur/prehistoric animal tour in the Hall of Evolution.
- The animal excavation we did, and what kind of ice age animal I uncovered.
- What kind of habitat diorama I made for my ice age animal.