Monday, July 7, 2014

Science Extravaganza 2 Questions

We are excited for our second week of Science Extravaganza!  Here are some questions that you may want to ask your kids after camp.

On Monday, we will be studying paleontology.
Ask me how fossils are formed!
Ask me what kind of fossil we found!

On Tuesday, we will be learning about Physical Science.
Ask me about my favorite experiment from the day!
Ask me what we learned about bubbles!

On Wednesday, we will be learning about zoology.
Ask me what we found in the owl pellets!
Ask me about food webs!

On Thursday, we will be going to the Nichols Arboretum.  Please make sure to send your campers with sunscreen, bug spray, a water bottle, and their Camp Explorations shirts.
Ask me about our trip!
Ask me about the tree life cycle!

On Friday, we will be studying water.
Ask me about how much water there is on Earth!
Ask me about sharing water!

No comments:

Post a Comment