Monday, July 14, 2014

Archaeology Week 1 Questions

We're excited to learn about archaeology this week!  You can check this blog to follow camp events, both at the museum and beyond.  Please be sure to check again on Friday for some photos from the week!

Here are some suggested questions for you to ask your camper this week!

On Monday, we will learn about what archaeology is and what an archaeologist does.

Ask me about he atlatl I made!
Ask me about the artifacts I found in an archaic campsite.

On Tuesday, we will be taking a trip to the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology to learn about mummies!

Ask me about our trip!

On Wednesday, we will learn about ancient Egypt.

Ask me about the stele I made!
Ask me about King Tut.

On Thursday, we will be taking a trup to the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology to learn about everyday objects in the ancient world.

Ask me about our trip!

On Friday, we will be learning about ancient art.

Ask me about my ancient art pendant!
Ask me about the difference between petroglyphs and pictographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment