Monday, July 21, 2014

Archaeology Quest 2 Questions

We're excited to learn about archaeology this week!  You can check this blog to follow camp events, both at the museum and beyond.  Please be sure to check again on Friday for some photos from the week!

Here are some suggested questions for you to ask your camper this week:


On Monday, we will learn about Ancient Civilizations.

Ask me about who made the first coins and ask to see mine.
Ask me about Aztec codices and ask to see mine.

On Tuesday, we will visit the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology to learn about Greek Mythology.

Ask me about our trip!

On Wednesday, we will learn about underwater archaeology.

Ask me about which shipwreck we explored.
Ask me about the boat I built.

On Thursday we will visit the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology to do our own archaeological dig.

Ask me about our trip!

On Friday, we will learn about what archaeologists do.

Ask me about how to read the landscape.
Ask me about our Archaeology obstacle course.

No comments:

Post a Comment