Monday, July 28, 2014

Amazing Animals 1 Questions

We're excited to learn about animals this week!  You can check this blog to follow camp events, both at the museum and beyond.  Please be sure to check again on Friday for some photos from the week!

Here are some suggested questions to ask your camper this week:

On Monday, we will be learning about habitats.
Ask me about my animal habitat diorama!
Ask me about the "Oh deer!" game!

On Tuesday, we will be learning about aquatic animals.
Ask me about the animal skulls we saw!
Ask me about the fish I made!

On Wednesday, we will be going to the Nichols Arboretum.  Please have your child wear his/her camp shirt and bring water, sunscreen, and bug spray.  
Ask me about our walk to the Arb!
Ask me about the scavenger hunt we went on!

On Thursday, we will be learning about birds.
Ask me about the birds we saw from Leslie Science and Nature Center!
Ask me about the origami pigeons we made!

On Friday, we will be learning endangered animals.
Ask me about the elephants we made!
Ask me about my favorite part of camp this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment