Monday, June 30, 2014

Science Extravaganza 1 Questions

This week at Camp Explorations we'll be exploring different themes every day!  Feel free to check out this blog for information about camp this week.  Here are some questions you can ask your campers at home every day.

On Monday, we will learn all about dinosaurs.
Ask me about predator-prey relationships!
Ask to see my Stegosaurus model!

On Tuesday, we will learn about astronomy.
Ask me about black holes myths!
Ask me about the astronaut activity!

On Wednesday, we will walk to Nichols Arboretum.  Please remember to pack sunscreen, bug spray, and a water bottle for the walk!
Ask me what we saw at the Arb!
Ask me if I completely the scavenger hunt!

On Thursday, we will learn about Geology.
Ask me about the CoreKids visit!
Ask me about minerals we use every day!


No comments:

Post a Comment