Monday, June 30, 2014

CSI: Ann Arbor 1 Questions

We're excited to learn about crime scene investigation this week!  You can check this blog to follow camp events, both at the museum and beyond.  Please be sure to check again on Friday for some photos from the week!

Here are some suggested questions for you to ask your camper this week!


Monday:
On Monday, we will learn about what it means to be a detective! 
Ask me about our our observation games.
Ask me about the crime scene I documented.


Tuesday:
On Tuesday, we will learn about physical evidence!
Ask to see my fingerprints!
Ask about our chromatography experiments! 

Wednesday:
On Wednesday, we will learn the basics of blood!
Ask me about blood spatter measurements!
Ask me about "Ernie's Exit" and the testing blood types!

Thursday:
On Thursday, we will investigate a mock crime scene!

Ask me about how I knew who did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment