Monday, June 23, 2014

Phenomenal Physics 2 Questions

We are so excited for our second week of camp, and hope you are too! You can use this blog to follow some of the camp happenings going on at the Museum and beyond. Please be sure to check the blog again on Friday to see some pictures from the week!

Here are some suggestions of what to ask your children about at the end of each day!




Monday:

On Monday, we will learn about gravity and friction and went to see demos from the U-M Physics. 

Ask me about the physics demonstration we saw.
Ask me about our gravity experiments.

Tuesday:

On Tuesday, we will learn about sound. 

Ask me about sound charades.
Ask me to show you my bee hummer.

Wednesday:

On Wednesday, we will learn about polymers. 

Ask me about "great bouncing polymers".
Ask me how to make homemade plastic.

Thursday:

On Thursday, we will visit the Hands-On Museum and participate in a lab on circuits. 

Ask me about my trip to the Hands-On Museum!

Friday:

On Friday, we will learn about color. 

Ask me about our "candy science" experiments.
Ask me to show you my rainbow scope.

No comments:

Post a Comment