Monday, June 16, 2014

Phenomenal Physics 1 Questions


We are so excited for our first week of camp, and hope you are too! You can use this blog to follow some of the camp happenings going on at the Museum and beyond. Please be sure to check the blog again on Friday to see some pictures from the week!

Here are some suggestions of what to ask your children about at the end of each day!
Monday:
Ask me about my hidden message.
Ask me about what I saw through the diffraction lenses.
Tuesday:
                Ask me about my paper airplane and how it flew.
                Ask me about the other gliders I made.
Wednesday:
Ask me about my roller coaster I built.
Ask me about our homemade light bulb.
Thursday:
                Ask me about my favorite part of the Hands on Museum.
Friday:
                Ask me about the cow eye dissection.
                  Ask me how a rainbow is made.

No comments:

Post a Comment