On Monday, we are learning all about what it takes to be an astronaut. Ask me...
- What kind of training astronauts go through.
- What are the essentials for living on the moon.
- If I would want to work for NASA.
On Tuesday, we will be learning all about Mars. Ask me...
- About the Mars colony I made.
- What are some cool facts about Mars.
- If I would want to live on Mars!
On Wednesday, we will be making and launching our own rockets. Ask me...
- How rockets work.
- What kind of decorations I put on my rocket.
- How high my rocket went in the sky!
On Thursday, we will be learning about the moon. Ask me...
- If I successfully landed on the moon with my lunar lander.
- To demonstrate my rocket launcher.
- What project was the hardest.
On Friday, we will be learning about the possibility of life out in space and make some cool aliens. Ask me about...
- What kind of life signs we look for in soil.
- How I would classify different aliens.
- What I loved most about camp!