Monday, June 26, 2017

CSI: Ann Arbor Questions

This week, campers will be practice crime scene investigation around the museum and Ann Arbor! Here are some questions you can ask your counselors at the end of each day!

On Monday, ask me...

  • The forensic career I find most interesting.
  • What happened at our crime scene!
On Tuesday, ask me...
  • Which chemistry experiment I did.
  • Whose DNA strand I built.
  • Who stole the necklace.
On Wednesday, ask me...
  • What my fingerprints look like!
  • How we made a footprint caste.
  • Whose footprints matched the criminal.
On Thursday, ask me...
  • All about the U-M Police Station!
    • REMEMBER TO WEAR CAMP SHIRTS THIS DAY!
On Friday, ask me...
  • Which crime I solved.
  • Who did it!
  • What I liked best about my week.

No comments:

Post a Comment