Monday, June 26, 2017

Dinosaur Mysteries Questions

This week campers will be learning all about dinosaurs and the mysteries that still surround them! Here are some questions you can ask your camper at the end of each day!

On Monday, we're learning all about what is a dinosaur. Ask me...
  • How dinosaurs are different than reptiles.
  • About the dino I made!
  • What dinosaur names mean.

On Tuesday, we will be learning all about the appearance of dinosaurs. Ask me about...
  • Why stegosaurus had back plates.
  • How do we know what dinosaurs look like.
  • My very own back plates!

On Wednesday, we will be learning about the stuff dinos leave behind. Ask me...
  • What is a trace fossil?
  • Does everything fossilize?
  • About my dinosaur track ways. 

On Thursday, we will learn about what dinosaurs eat. Ask me...
  • What's the difference between carnivores and herbivores.
  •  About my dino tooth!
  • What my dinosaur clothespin eats.

On Friday, we will learn all about paleontology. Ask me about...
  • How did the dinosaur get to the museum?
  • My wooden dino and its diorama! 
  • What I liked best this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment