Monday, June 20, 2016

I Dig Archaeology Questions

This week's morning camp is I Dig Archaeology and we're learning all about archaeology and what archaeologists do.

On Monday we learned about Archaeologists and their tools, ask me about...
  • What did I found at the Lakeside Site.
  • What kind of tools I saw today.
On Tuesday we went to the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology and the past, ask me about...
(for Yellow and Orange groups)
  • My trip to the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology!
  • What I found in the dig site.
(for Green and Red groups)
  • What I would put in a Time Capsule. 
  • Which stratum of Earth has the oldest artifacts.
On Wednesday we learned all about trash, ask me about...
  • What is a Midden, and what I found in a Midden.
  • What I can make from a deer leg?
On Thursday we went to the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology and Archaeobotany, ask me about...
(for Green and Red groups)
  • My trip to the Kelsey Museum of Archaeology!
  • What I found in the dig site.
(for Yellow and Orange groups)
  • What I would put in a Time Capsule.
  • How I can tell the age of a tree. What causes the rings to form?
On Friday we learned more about archaeology and the excavation process, ask me about...
  • My Archaeology Painting!
  • How Archaeologist's grid a site.

No comments:

Post a Comment