On Monday, we'll learn about physical and chemical reactions. Ask me about...
- The difference between a physical reaction, and a chemical reaction.
- Our colorful baking soda experiment.
On Tuesday, we'll discover that acids and bases are everywhere, and test various water samples for pH. Ask me about...
- If all water is neutral, acid, or basic.
- My pH Tie Dye Bandanna! (Careful not to wash it)
- What household item we used to test the pH of various solutions!
On Wednesday, we'll learn all about chemical reactions and even make some of our own! Ask me about...
- My solar powered print!
- How high my Alka-Setzer Rocket went? What kind of a reaction was this?
- What we used to inflate a balloon. Hint, its not air!
On Thursday, we will learn the difference between polymers (plastics), and which can be most easily recycled. Ask me about...
- The dangers of plastic #7, and where we can find plastic #7
- My Heat Sensitive Slime! What color my slime turns, when it's heated up?
- What was different about my lemonade during snack? How to carbonate an acidic drink?
- What happened to Pop Rocks when dropped into water. How about dropped into corn syrup?