Monday, June 27, 2016

Creature Features Questions

The afternoon session this week is all about creatures!  Here are some questions to ask your camper at the end of each day.

On Monday, we are learning all about bugs and insects.  Ask me about...
  • How I know if an animal is an insect or not.
  • What kind of bug I collected outside.
  • What kind of insect I invented!
On Tuesday, we will learn about herps (reptiles and amphibians.)  Ask me about...
  • The difference between reptiles and amphibians.
  • The presentation we saw on cold blooded animals!
Wednesday is all about birds. Ask me about...
  • The Great Migration game that we played.
  • The different reasons that birds communicate with each other.
On Thursday, we will learn all about mammals, specifically marine mammals.  Ask me about...
  • The whale blubber gloves we used. Ask me if it kept my hand warm or not!
  • How big different marine mammals are, and which mammal my partner and I measured out.
 On Friday, we'll learn about habitats. Ask me about...
  • What five things are needed in a habitat.
  • What kind of animal I invented and what kind of habitat it lives in.
  • What kind of habitat I created in my diorama, and what animal lives there.

No comments:

Post a Comment