Monday, August 10, 2015

Best of Camp Explorations Questions

We are revisiting some camp favorites this week!  Here are some questions to ask your campers to keep them engaged even after they've left camp for the day.

On Monday, we are learning about Engineering.  Ask me about...



  • The rocket my team designed.
  • What types of buildings withstand earthquakes best.
  • The roller coaster I built.

On Tuesday, we are learning about Dinosaurs.  Ask me about...


  • What we learned from the footprints we found.
  • The fossil that I dug up.
  • My Stegosaurus back plates.

On Wednesday, we are going to the Arb.  We will be walking there and back, so please make sure your child has a water bottle, good walking shoes, a backpack, sunscreen, bug spray and wears their blue Camp Explorations shirt.


***We will be eating lunch in the Arb that day. If your child is not enrolled in all day and would like to join us you may drop your child off at the Museum between 11:45 and 12:00 with their lunch so that they may walk over with the other campers. Please let us know if your child will be joining us for lunch that day.***

  
Ask me about...


  • My trip to the Arb.
  • The parachute games we played.

On Thursday, we are learning about Astronomy.  Ask me about...


  • The planetarium show.
  • The rocket launch.
  • How to use the star finder I made.

On Friday, we are learning about Animals.  Ask me about...


  • The habitat I created.
  • The game "Oh deer!"
  • Our animal relay race.

No comments:

Post a Comment