On Monday, we're learning all about reactions. Ask me about...
- Our chemistry rocket!
- Our iodine clock experiment and how it works.
- Our "Colors on the Move" milk experiment
On Tuesday, we're learning about physical and chemical reactions. Ask me about...
- The visit from the Hands On Museum
- Why our iodine solution changed when we added vitamin C
- our cloudy globs ammonia experiment
On Wednesday, we're leaning about the chemistry of food. Ask me about...
- Our candy chromatography with black jelly beans
- Our mysterious floating M's experiment
- Our Mentos geyser and why it works!
On Thursday, we're learning about polymers. Ask me about...
- How you test for polymers
- Our magnetic slime!
- The bouncy ball I made
On Friday, we're learning about endothermic and exothermic reactions. Ask me about...
- How we made hot ice.
- Our homemade hand warmer.
- Our "Elephant Toothpaste" yeast experiment