On Monday, ask me about...
- How we created artificial gravity, and how it works on the international space station.
- Relative friction from our salt and marble mystery test tube.
- Newton's First Law and our "Inertia Challenge"
On Tuesday, ask me about...
- How high I can fly (just not for very long)
- How a plane's wing works.
- The paper airplane I made
On Wednesday, ask me about...
- My sound sandwich and straw flute!
- How sound is made.
- When we can see sound waves (not in the air, but what about water?)
On Thursday, ask me about...
- Our cow eye dissection and how similar cows' eyes are to ours.
- My spinning color wheel and what happens when it spins really fast!
- The difference between opaque, transparent, and translucent (maybe ask for some examples)
On Friday, ask me about...
- Our "Human Circuit" and why a circuit needs to be a complete circle.
- Our roller coaster, and the difference between potential and kinetic energy.
- Our "ice-tray battery" and how you can make a battery at home.