Monday, June 22, 2015

Amazing Animals Questions

We're learning all about animals and their amazing feats this week in the afternoon session of Camp Explorations!  Here are some questions you can ask your campers this week to keep them engaged even after they've left camp.

On Monday we will learn about habitats.  Ask me about...
  • The habitat I created for my animal
  • The four essentials for every habitat
  • Where different animals live throughout the world
On Tuesday we will learn about sea creatures.  Ask me about...
  • The different levels of the ocean and the animals that live in them.
  • Whale communication (Red and Orange groups)
  • How non-moving deep sea creatures eat (Green group)
  • The shark that I painted
On Wednesday we will go to the Arb.  Make sure to bring a water bottle, camp shirt, good walking shoes, sun screen and bug spray.  Ask me about...
  • Our trip to the Arb
  • The game we played there
On Thursday we will learn about birds.  Ask me about...
  • The birds we saw from the Leslie Science and Nature Center
  • The different types of bird beaks
  • The troubles birds face during migration
On Friday we will be learning about endangered species.  Ask me about...
  • The species I designed
  • Different threats to endangered species
  • Our Skype lesson with the Buffalo Bill Center

No comments:

Post a Comment