On Monday we will learn about habitats. Ask me about...
- The habitat I created for my animal
- The four essentials for every habitat
- Where different animals live throughout the world
On Tuesday we will learn about sea creatures. Ask me about...
- The different levels of the ocean and the animals that live in them.
- Whale communication (Red and Orange groups)
- How non-moving deep sea creatures eat (Green group)
- The shark that I painted
On Wednesday we will go to the Arb. Make sure to bring a water bottle, camp shirt, good walking shoes, sun screen and bug spray. Ask me about...
- Our trip to the Arb
- The game we played there
On Thursday we will learn about birds. Ask me about...
- The birds we saw from the Leslie Science and Nature Center
- The different types of bird beaks
- The troubles birds face during migration
On Friday we will be learning about endangered species. Ask me about...
- The species I designed
- Different threats to endangered species
- Our Skype lesson with the Buffalo Bill Center